Thursday, November 21, 2013

Disneyland Emotional Appeal Ad

There is nothing more appealing and attractive than an advertisement strategy that uses emotional appeal to touch our hearts and inner most feelings to really grasp our full attention and possibly usher in potential long-term consumer relationships. When I viewed this advertisement from Disneyland, I suddenly felt like a child again and it really made me feel special inside. I thought that this commercial did a good job in touching peoples' hearts whether young or old and using that childhood nostalgia emotion to get people to come to Disneyland to celebrate their birthday. I feel like this ad targets a large audience as well. When kids watch this, they will feel like they are special and deserve a special occasion on their birthday and when parents watch this, they will be reminded of their childhood and want to fulfil the wishes of their children.


No comments:

Post a Comment